Use of personal data
When you start Keep Track calendar or send an e-mail message to our support, e-mail address and conversation history are stored. This is the only personal information we store, and it helps us to improve our products, services, content and customer communications.
Use of non-personal data
Non-personal information is anonymous data that cannot identify a specific individual. This includes technical information as device information, program version and so on.
We can collect, store and use non-personal information. We can also combine personal and non-personal information to send feedback. The collection of non-personal data serves to continuously improve the program such as improving the performance and development of new features.
You need to purchase KeepTrack Premium to get full access to calendar, checklists and timers.
– Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase.
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
– Subscriptions may be managed by going to settings -> KeepTrack Premium -> Manage subscriptions.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
It is not allowed to copy, change, decompile, modify or reverse engineer the KeepTrack app. The user has the full responsibility for user generated content. Abilia cannot be held responsible for user generated content.